MY PROMISE: “I will be communicable & courteous at all times!” Tony DelRe
You will have a positive experience with us; we will always be upfront regarding the costs involved with your project and the timeframe to complete it. I realize that home improvements are an inconvenience to your daily life; we strive to minimize the stress and provide a positive memory of your home improvement project and working with us.
The Lake Norman Constructors Code of Ethics:
- Communicable: My carpenters and I take this very seriously and will always respond politely and promptly to your questions. If we don’t know the answer, we will say so and try to find it for you.
- Professionalism: Any carpenter can do a good job, we do it with professionalism and the difference shows!
- Value: My goal is to provide you the highest quality at affordable rates. I will explain the difference between the various levels of quality in materials and provide a recommendation that best suits your needs. I never up sale to increase our profit margin.
- Prompt: We will always be on time or contact you to tell you why. We will never “No Show or Keep you Waiting”, I promise!
- Stereotype: We are not the typical Lake Norman contractor or handy man! Our communication, professionalism and respect for you and your project separates us from the stereotypical carpenter.
We specialize in:
- Historic Restorations
- Kitchen & Bath Renovations
- Custom Cabinets & Trim Work
- Decks, Arbors & Pergolas
All designs are approved by an In-House Structural Engineer
We always leave the jobsite cleaner than we found it!